Saturday, May 28, 2011

DOLPHY , his children and his women

Now that ZsaZsa Padilla is free to marry, will there be wedding bells for her and domestic patner Dolphy? Rumors said that the children of Dolphy with other women are against the marriage. Zsazsa`is definitely the last woman in Dolphy's life.

Who were Dolphy's women?
From the 80 questions about Dolphy when he celebrated his 80th birthday here are some of the names as well as his children.

1. My first love was Aida Javier who came from a family of musicians.
Mahusay siya mag-piano.

2. I met Engracia Dominguez – si Gracia – sa stage show. In our skit,
she stood motionless, kunwari portrait, habang kinakantahan ko ng Mona
Lisa, Mona Lisa. Nagkaroon kami ng anim na anak – Manny, Salud,
Rodolfo Jr., Freddie, Edgar and Raul. Gracia and I separated in 1963.

Freddie died in 2005.

3. I fell in love with a fellow Sampaguitan but I’d rather not reveal
who she was. Sa amin na lang ‘yon. She’s now in America.

4. I met Gloria Smith in 1956. Nagkaroon kami ng apat na anak –
Mariquita, Carlos, Geraldino and Edwin.

5. I met Baby Smith. Artista rin siya, Pamela Ponti ang screen name.
She was 17, I was 36. Nagkaroon kami ng apat na anak – Ronaldo,
Enrico, Madonna and Jeffrey.

Two of his sons with Alice "Baby" Smith" aka Pamela Ponti are:



and

Eric Quizon


6. In the late ’60s while we were shooting in a hospital, I met a
nurse, Evangeline Tagulao. Nagkaroon kami ng isang anak. Nasa States
na sila ngayon.

7.I met Pilar Pilapil in 1969 when we shot Tayo’y Mag-Up, Up and
Away in Rome, Paris, London, New York, Hawaii and Las Vegas. That was
two years after she won the Bb. Pilipinas-Universe title. We almost
got married. Ayaw ng parents niya.




8. Then, I fell in love with Lotis Key. I also almost married her.
Ang mga babae ko, kadalasan nagkakasabay-sabay, nag-o-overlap sila.



9. In 1981, I met Alma Moreno. We have a son, Vandolph. Why did we
break up? Ayoko na lang mag-elaborate. Basta, nahirapan ako sa
lifestyle niya.




10. Nang naging kami ni Zsa Zsa, nabulabog ang buhay namin. Nawalan
ako ng show; tinanggal ang mga commercials ko. At that time, we
seriously thought of living in the States. Nakabili na nga kami ng
bahay doon, eh.

11. Zsa Zsa and I have a daughter, si Zia. We also have an adopted
daughter, si Nicole who was just a few months old nang ibigay sa akin
ng nanay niyang Amerikana. Nasa Hizon’s ako noon.


photocredit: http://www.pep.ph/blogs/zsasays/?p=35

No comments: